posted 48 years ago by
charlene3

Amazon Has 3-Pack 3ft Premium Micro USB Cable for $2.95 After use coupon code: MFR7ZSY7  + Free Shipping on order over $49 at Amazon

Views
17 Comments
Add Comment
good price,thanks OP

Nice, these things have a way of disappearing...

Dollar Tree has them for a buck each in Philly area stores. (might take a while to load the page)

Looks good price. Have one question. Do these cables charge phones pretty quick? Such as Galaxy s5 or s6? Too many cables are slow charging.

I wonder what gauge of wire is used.

21AWG as per the image in the page

UkeDoggie said:   Nice, these things have a way of disappearing...
  It's the new socks....they just disappear randomly. 

I've bought over 50, I know where there are 10 or so...wonder what happened to the other 40? haha

Thanks, looks good.

In for 2. Thank you Charlene3.

mollaberirbow said:   Looks good price. Have one question. Do these cables charge phones pretty quick? Such as Galaxy s5 or s6? Too many cables are slow charging.
  I have used this "sowtech" brand and it does quick charge my Samsung Galaxy 7. Buying more of these ...

Got 3 pack, waiting... Thanks.

forbin4040 said:   
UkeDoggie said:   Nice, these things have a way of disappearing...
  It's the new socks....they just disappear randomly. 

Socks are known to transmogrify into coat hangers. Not sure what happens to cables .... 

Astronomers have detected a portion of the Asteroid Belt, located approximately 204 million miles from Earth, that is composed of nothing but #2 Phillips screwdrivers.
I'm pretty sure half of them were mine.

Thanks, can never have too many of these....

I have one but i need more because i alwalys cannot find it!

These things is more useful everyday, got 6pack.

Thank s, picked up 3pack.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017