Coupon code: NICESAVE
After coupon price:$8.99
Link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GG83AU6/?th=1

11 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Opt for slower delivery and get a $5 Prime Pantry credit

rated:
The price seems good. But I don't know if it works well.

rated:
Had one, useful!

rated:
I installed the set that you screw in, versus sticky tape like this system, and it works well in terms of keeping the kids out and is tricky to open. We used under the sink where we keep soaps and other cleaners as well as with spices. The big problem with these systems is the key, very easy to misplace.

rated:
tante said:   I installed the set that you screw in, versus sticky tape like this system, and it works well in terms of keeping the kids out and is tricky to open. We used under the sink where we keep soaps and other cleaners as well as with spices. The big problem with these systems is the key, very easy to misplace.
  Yup, we wound up buying a second key as we have a large kitchen and have these on about a dozen cabinets. We stick one of the keys on the side of our range hood (to access that side) and the other on the side of the refrigerator (to access that side). 

rated:
got one,my son will hate it,hahaha

rated:
worked for me. thanks.

rated:
Bought one for my niece

rated:
FAKESPOT GRADE
"F"
Detected
78.1%
low quality reviews

rated:
How about the quality? Is it working well?

rated:
It works well now. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017