posted 48 years ago by
Xenocrates
Deal Hunter - I Deal Therefore I Am

Best Buy has the Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD (MZ-75E500B)  on sale for $159.99 with free shipping. You can save an extra $25 with the $25 Off $100 VISA Checkout Offer

Includes: Free Samsung Watch Dogs 2 PC Game Bundle and Choice of $20 Shutterfly Credit or 8x8 Photobook 

• 500GB Storage Capacity
  • Sequential read speeds up to 540MB/sec., write speeds up to 520MB/sec
  • 512MB cache buffer
  • AES 256-bit hardware encryption

Rated 4.8/5 stars with 1,237 customer reviews. Rated 4.8/5 stars with 13,985 customer reviews on Amazon.

The next lowest price from a rated merchant on Google Shopping is $159.99 from Jet.com and Amazon.

Views
3 Comments
Add Comment
mlc or tlc??

TLC, but it's 3D TLC, so it has a much longer lifespan. It's rated for 150TB of writes, which is the same as the MLC-based 850 Pro was at launch, and has the same 5 year warranty as the Intel MLC drives.

That said, this isn't that great a price. I bought one from Amazon in 2015 for $140, and Amazon had it for $115 this past Black Friday.

ahecht said:   TLC, but it's 3D TLC, so it has a much longer lifespan. It's rated for 150TB of writes, which is the same as the MLC-based 850 Pro was at launch, and has the same 5 year warranty as the Intel MLC drives.

That said, this isn't that great a price. I bought one from Amazon in 2015 for $140, and Amazon had it for $115 this past Black Friday.

Thankyou for finding this out, I was looking on the item page on Samsung's site and I wasn't finding it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017