Amazon has Apple Watch Band, 42mm Soft Silicone Bracelet iwatch Bands Sport Replacement Strap Wristband with Ventilation Holes for Apple Watch
Nike+, Apple Watch Series 1/2 (( 42MM -- Black / Volt Yellow )) on sale for $6.99 with code YI4OQ8N9 . FREE Shipping on orders over $49

19 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Mar. 26, 2017 @ 3:08am
rated:
Hmm added to cart and code didn't work "The promotional code you entered is not valid."

rated:
Bocaj said:   Hmm added to cart and code didn't work "The promotional code you entered is not valid."
  Ditto.

rated:
Codes are not valid.

rated:
Worked for me. Works only with the Black and Volt Yellow band

rated:
Hmm weird now it worked... thanks!

rated:
Thanks, it works now. Picked one up because my white one was getting bicolored and dirty.

I wish the green one was on sale... oh well.

rated:
Works only with the Black and Volt Yellow band,but i like it

rated:
Well find, also work for me, thanks for the nice yellow one.

rated:
Anybody like leather watch bands? I like leather bands, looks nice and very good quality
Amazon product ID: B010DLW5R6, on sale for $9.99 with code 3B8NDOLJ.

rated:
L_Wiseman said:   Anybody like leather watch bands? I like leather bands, looks nice and very good quality
Amazon product ID: B010DLW5R6, on sale for $9.99 with code 3B8NDOLJ.

Free shipping?

rated:
I don't know, but I was charged for the shipping fee because I am prime .

rated:
L_Wiseman said:   Anybody like leather watch bands? I like leather bands, looks nice and very good quality

Didn't work for me. Does this need to be a certain color or something?

rated:
maca said:   

Didn't work for me. Does this need to be a certain color or something?

It's for the brown color only, 42mm only

rated:
Is this deal still available?

rated:
Oh, Nice design but I have no iWatch so it dosn't not fit me,

rated:
Still alive...$7.92, oddly enough.

Edit: these all come out of the same Chinese factory, so I'd get this one. $5.98, free Prime.

https://www.amazon.com/Ocydar-Apple-Silicone-Replacement-iWatch/dp/B01MXBTV6K/ 

Actually, I need a S/M size and these are all M/L. My wrist is exactly 7" in circumference. The M/L bands are far too long.

S/M for $2 more:

https://www.amazon.com/OULUOQI-Silicone-Replacement-Ventilation-Yellow/dp/B01N2G5PQW/

rated:
seems like a good deal.

rated:
In case anyone is confused, these are not made by Apple, they're third party knockoffs.

rated:
Notice? the third-party apple watch bands are missing at Amazon.com

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017