aldonagala

Dual Dog Leash $5.99

Dual leash dog 

4 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
What could possibly go wrong with this system

rated:
I have found that putting the lead on the big dog sort of anchors the beagle down, so he can't pull off course as hard as he normally would. Saving my shoulder considerable strife

rated:
Shipping is $2, so total is $8.

That should be in the title and OP.

rated:
​Sorry someone or a couple of someones gave you red, OP, rather than just asking you to revise the title to show shipping cost.  This is a good deal at $5.99 plus $2 shipping as I have priced dual walking leashes before and bought a similar one at close to the retail price shown and use it every day to walk our two small furbabies.  Much much easier than struggling with two separate leashes. The only drawback is the 4 foot length of the leashes, although if you live in a busy high-traffic area, the length is good to keep your dogs closer to you and away from traffic and other pedestrians.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017