posted 1 month ago by
LORENW
Packer Backer Deal-Seeker

Kwik Trip is offering a $1 coupon for any gas purchase in Wisconsin only, coupon ends Feb 19
It is a generic code, so yes it can be used numerous times

No need to print, just show a screen shot on your phone

https://static-forums.fatwallet.com/static/attachments/thumbnails/586591_ktrip.jpg

3 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Beloit!!-Ah-hem. I mean green!

rated:
This is of no use to me, but this made me think, it's kind of odd to see a gas coupon that is good in Wisconsin, much less ONLY Wisconsin. I use Speedway's Speedy Rewards program and at least one or two others that specifically single out Wisconsin as one of the few states where you can't use the discount. I'm guessing there is something hidden in the legal fine print that makes this "valid only in Wisconsin" that somehow manages to legally skirt around that rule.

rated:
sdskees said:   This is of no use to me, but this made me think, it's kind of odd to see a gas coupon that is good in Wisconsin, much less ONLY Wisconsin. I use Speedway's Speedy Rewards program and at least one or two others that specifically single out Wisconsin as one of the few states where you can't use the discount. I'm guessing there is something hidden in the legal fine print that makes this "valid only in Wisconsin" that somehow manages to legally skirt around that rule.
  Yes Wisconsin has some different laws for gas sales
​Kwik Trip puts out a coupon for Iowa and Illinois in the same email, it is good for 7 cents off per gallon in those states, hardly worth the effort
​I use BP Rewards, and it isn't valid in Alabama

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017