posted 1 month ago by
anticlawson
I am usually on vacation.

Lowe's is offering 75% Off Snow Shovels with free in-store pickup. Included Shovels:

• True Temper 11" Poly Snow Shovel w/ 21" Poly Handle; $1.74
  • Klondike 16" Poly snow Shovel w/ 36" Steel Handle; $2.49
  • Hopkins 9.5" Plastic Snow Shovel w/ 30" Steel Handle; $2.74
  • True Temper 24" Poly Snow Shovel w/ 36" Steel Handle; $3.99
  • True Temper 20" Poly Snow Shovel w/ 34.5" Steel Handle; $5.99
  • Ames True Temper 26" Poly Snow Shovel w/ 32" Aluminum Handle; $8.74

35 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
I had one, i always put this in garden using, good choice!

rated:
Thanks for the tip off. Time to replace some old ones with discounted new ones. I'll swing by my local Lowe's later today.

rated:
Get two. Thanks.

rated:
Thanks for nice price,cheap and useful things for family!

rated:
Full prices at stores near me. So YMMV

rated:
One can never have too many snow shovels.  Their sales must have been hurting in the midwest this year as we had very little snow in Chicago this year, so far.

rated:
in for 2... this one is awesome for the trunk of your car. Hopkins 9.5" Plastic Snow Shovel w/ 30" Steel Handle; $2.74

rated:
cjw163 said:   in for 2... this one is awesome for the trunk of your car. Hopkins 9.5" Plastic Snow Shovel w/ 30" Steel Handle; $2.74
  Great idea, in 4 4.

rated:
Snagged a few. Thanks!

rated:
Snow scrapers and winter mechanics gloves also on sale.

rated:
f2000sa said:   Full prices at stores near me. So YMMV

Buy online and pickup in store

rated:
None having ergonomic handles on sale

rated:
Picked up 3 @$5.99.

rated:
ach1199 said:   One can never have too many snow shovels. 

In Los Angeles you can

rated:
I have one and it is good to use! Thanks OP

rated:
Thank God! There are no snow shovels available in our local stores!!!

We already hit 89 in February so this summer is going to suck.

rated:
Why buy a snow shovel? I just let global warming clear the driveway.

rated:
in for 3. thank you.

rated:
Not available by me,but good deal if you can find it.

rated:
Got the dreaded "We don't have stock and we can't sell you these" call this morning...Lowe's inventory management is pathetic...

rated:
Thanks OP, ordered online for store pickup. Hopefully the inventory is actually correct this time around.

rated:
jevotic said:   Got the dreaded "We don't have stock and we can't sell you these" call this morning...Lowe's inventory management is pathetic...
Order management is a mess with Lowe's for sure--likely your order will remain in "In Process" limbo forever.

On the plus side, you should* still receive a "You’ve earned it. Here’s your $10 Coupon." email in a day or two, good for $10 off $50 or more purchases made during 2/23/17 – 3/6/17.

* assuming your Lowe's store is included in the list of stores in that promotion: https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1555442

rated:
Can finally replace my 18 yr old rounded edged one. Thanks OP.

rated:
Looks like a bunch of chinese made junk

rated:
Can't seem to find any in Utah. Something tells me FL stores have plenty. Cool.

rated:
Thank You!!, Much needed ours broke

rated:
harroldgerrard said:   Looks like a bunch of chinese made junk
And what do you recommend for the price?

rated:
saw this online and drive down to the closest Lowes to me. they all looked at me like i was nuts for asking for snow shovels... and on their website it listed 120 in inventory...none to be found in the store or to find anyone knows anything. so just walked bout...i guess i just needed the fresh air.

rated:
Was still full price Wed on LI

rated:
berite100 said:   saw this online and drive down to the closest Lowes to me. they all looked at me like i was nuts for asking for snow shovels... and on their website it listed 120 in inventory...none to be found in the store or to find anyone knows anything. so just walked bout...i guess i just needed the fresh air.
  at my store, they were all tucked away in a corner of the outdoor garden center.  And it was hit-and-miss.  The shovels with the back-saver handles were still full price.  I ended up getting the $5.99 model listed by the original OP.

rated:
In for two snow shovels (one deluxe, one basic) 2 trunk shovels, 3 saucers, and two ice scrapers for a little over $20. Sweet!

rated:
gonna grabbed couple ,thanks

rated:
Grabbed 1 shovel and a new scrapper. Grand total $10.41! Can't wait to try out my new scraper, well maybe next year.  Thank You!

rated:
My local Lowes has 1,200+ still in stock of the 18" at full price and it was 76 degrees yesterday!! Maybe they're saving them for next year.......

rated:
po90260 said:   
ach1199 said:   One can never have too many snow shovels. 
  In Los Angeles you can

Huh.  And here I thought California was full of snowflakes.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017