posted 5 months ago by
ottawa
Senior Member - 1K

The deal is 200 points ($2) each for 10 children's shows, 10 comedies, and 10 dramas, from specific lists (included in the T&C). Has to be activated on Plenti site.

On the last promo I got all 600pt ($6) but earlier I only got 400. Not sure if it was a reporting error or if I finished too late. Didn't bother pursuing.

I had this deal in Jan, and then got it again expiring Feb 14. Yesterday (Feb 15) it appeared again expiring Feb 28. Seems to be almost continuous now. At this rate I can earn $12/mo in ExxonMobil gas (my only useful Plenti partner) for $8/mo in Hulu sub.

I typically queue up 10 episodes of Doozers (kids show), 10 episodes of Seinfeld (comedy), and 10 episodes of Tyrant, on my computer. Then just let it run. Make sure you have Hulu account tied to Plenti account.

=aw

4 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Same 3 promotions have restarted, new expiry Mar 14/17.

=aw

rated:
I got new promotions today, this time only 2 (Comedy and Drama, no bonus for Children's). Expires Mar 29/17.

=aw

rated:
Haven't seen this offer for a while in my Plenti account but it's there now. 200pt ($2) for each of Children's, Comedy, Drama. Make sure the shows are among those listed, I tend to watch Doozers, Seinfeld, Tyrant.

Expiry is Jun 30 @ 859pm MST (don't know whether they mean that literally or if they mean MDT). Must activate on Plenti site before streaming the shows on Hulu.

=aw

rated:
Yesterday Plenti app was showing the Jun 30 offer, today it's showing new identical offers with Jul 31 expiry.

$6 in a month won't pay for a Hulu sub but it will reduce it. I cancelled my sub in late Jun and I'm thinking of waiting to resub until about Jul 15, leaving lots of time to redeem the Jul offers and maybe Aug too, if I'm lucky.

=aw

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017