http://weeklyad.staples.com/StaplesSD/WeeklyAd?storeid=2278623#!... 

SALES START SUN 2/19.

Thread being updated.

PAGE ONE DEALS OF NOTE:

• Three Days only:
  • Staples MP 5 Ream Case  $30.99 - $26 easy rebate = $4.99, 3 days only! Sunday–Tuesday, Item: 1147484 (possible $2 ar coupon may be up on Sunday YMMV)  PAPER DEAL IN STORE ONLY!
  •  
  • CURRENT WEEK COUPON HERE, will scan on Sun/Mon making cases $0 aer.   www.staples.com/coupons  (ymmv on acceptance) thx 3c3

• FULL WEEK SALES
  • Canon 1904B001AA P23-DH V Printing Calculator Item: 564950  http://www.staples.com/Canon-P23-DH-V-Printing-Calculator/produc... 
  • $9.99 after easy rebate
  • $34.99 - $15 instant savings - $10 easy rebate = $9.99 (Rebate limit TBD, has been as high as 10 rebates in the past)

LAPTOPS: Dell i3 Dell Inspiron i5559-1350SLV, 15.6", 6 GB RAM, 1 TB Hard Drive, i3 Core Processor, Windows 10 Laptop $299.99 Reg. price $499.99
http://www.staples.com/Dell-Inspiron-i5559-1350SLV-156-6-GB-RAM-... 

Dell i5: Dell ® laptop with Intel® Core™ i5 Processor $399.99 (reg $599)
http://www.staples.com/Inspiron-i5559-3349SLV/product_2067270&cm... 

DESKTOP:
HP Slimline 260-p026 Desktop PC (Intel i3 Processor, 8GB RAM Memory, 1TB Hard Drive)
$299.99
Reg. $449.99 http://www.staples.com/HP-Slimline-260-p026-Desktop-PC-Intel-i3-... 

Buy Desktop/Laptop above, get $27" monitor for $69.99 with $50 off bundle promo (on sale for $119 less $50) Dell SE2717HX RVJXC 27" Full HD 1920 X 1080 Monitor  http://www.staples.com/Dell-SE2717HX-RVJXC-27-inch-Full-HD-1920-...  

GIFT CARDS IN STORE:

15% instant on all iTunes Gift Cards
$50 Chili's® 4-Choice Gift Card $40 valid at: Chili's, Maggiano's, On The Border and Macaroni Grill. Item: 763521
Both listed as in store only, no stated limits.

Views
33 Comments
Add Comment
Print this week's 5-ream case coupon NOW, worth $5 off. Acceptance is YMMV.

Link to coupon?

Marylander said:   Link to coupon?

link is in OP under the paper deal.

Link in Op goes to Staples main page. No coupon.

A dollar a ream seems to be the new normal. Sigh.

Marylander said:   Link in Op goes to Staples main page. No coupon.
Copy/paste the link instead of clicking.  

Five Ream Case Q
Disclaimer
CURRENT COUPON FOR FIVE REAM CASE (takes $5 off).

Should still scan on Sun/Mon making the cases FREE after coupon and rebate.

Multi Use Five Digit Code is 78775

Limit 4 on paper?

Any reviews on the Dell laptop?  Also, is this a decent price for this model?

ach1199 said:   Any reviews on the Dell laptop?  Also, is this a decent price for this model?
  bought similar black from best buy - during thanksgiving- it was $250. works great for normal stuff, no gaming tried.

Saphira2021 said:   Limit 4 on paper?

yes.

For the limit 4 on the rebate, can you order it all in 1 transaction or does it need to be 4 separate for the rebate to work?

1 transaction is fine

They closed my local Staples last week....

The rebate will work if you buy 4 in one transaction; however, YMMV on the cashier letting you use the coupon 4 times as it says on the coupon "limit one per customer".

Doesnt look like any 5-ream paper coupon for the week.

If anyone can post a PDF of the paper coupon thanks. The one attached image is very low res.

Thanks you.

Trying to clear out about $80 in rewards

mymiura said:   If anyone can post a PDF of the paper coupon thanks. The one attached image is very low res.

Thanks you.

Trying to clear out about $80 in rewards

all the cashier has to do is punch in that five digit code I put with the post. write the code on the print out so they can easily see it. Even the good resolution scans often don't scan at the registers and they wind up punching the code anyway.

5 ream
Disclaimer
here you go

10 off 30 coupon should work, right?

Thanks bobluciano!

ampicillinct said:   10 off 30 coupon should work, right?
Not on sale or rebate items.  

Enlarged bar code
Disclaimer
Do you think I'd be evil to present these modified coupons?   I just increased the size of the bar codes to let them scan easily.

WhoMeCheap said:   Do you think I'd be evil to present these modified coupons?   I just increased the size of the bar codes to let them scan easily.
  You increased the size of the expiration date as well.
Staples has gotten smart. They put the expiration date above the bar code. Before it used to be with the rest of the text and not easily visible.

Just confirming, got 3 cases of the 5 ream to monetize rewards. Coupon scanned with no issues, rebate printed at register.

They had close to wiped them out on the front display of these things, maybe 4 picked over cases left after me. not sure if they had more in the back paper area. so was glad I went today

Thanks, OP. Used the coupon and got 4 for $25.99 each.

Thanks OP! Got 3 of the papers with the coupon, and used up $78 in rewards!!!

Got one and Thanks OP!

I was able to use last weeks coupon for the 5 ream paper on Monday. I have been lucky so far that the two Staples in my area have not become coupon watchers to date. I picked up 3 sets of four (family submits rebates) and finished out my premiere purchases for this year.

Thank you OP.

woo

monetized rewards.

thanks mistercheap

Crap....missed this thread until just now.
Was yesterday the last day the expired $5 off coupon still worked?

Sunday-Monday. The coupons always work, the challenge is getting them to scan them. I suspect Sunday morning is easiest because it feels more right to the employee.

=aw

BeanTech said:   Crap....missed this thread until just now.
Was yesterday the last day the expired $5 off coupon still worked?

Monday was....

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017