Dog Feeding Mat - FDA Grade Silicone Waterproof Pet Food Mat, Non Slip Dog Bowl Placemat, Grey

Coupon code: TOMMYNEW
After coupon price : $9.99

FREE Shipping on orders over $49

 

2011 Views
11 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
In for one. Thanks

rated:
Loved the mat and thanks OP!

rated:
ljiaxuan said:   Loved the mat and thanks OP!
Wow... you have fast shipping.

The reviews like the two preceding posts seem fake too.

A few of the negative reviews speak to how small this mat is:  11.5" X 18.5"
 

rated:
quaters said:   
ljiaxuan said:   Loved the mat and thanks OP!
Wow... you have fast shipping.

The reviews like the two preceding posts seem fake too.

A few of the negative reviews speak to how small this mat is:  11.5" X 18.5"

  
Wow Quarters...  Do you really think these people created fake accounts and posted reviews 74 times?  If you don't need a dog Dish mat move along.  Your color commentary was not constructive...  Must be a cat person!!! sheesh...  JK JK!

Thanks OP... My dog slide his bowl across the floor every night...  Maybe this will fix it.

rated:
BricRoth said:   
quaters said:   
ljiaxuan said:   Loved the mat and thanks OP!
Wow... you have fast shipping.

The reviews like the two preceding posts seem fake too.

A few of the negative reviews speak to how small this mat is:  11.5" X 18.5"

  
Wow Quarters...  Do you really think these people created fake accounts and posted reviews 74 times?  If you don't need a dog Dish mat move along.  Your color commentary was not constructive...  Must be a cat person!!! sheesh...  JK JK!

Thanks OP... My dog slide his bowl across the floor every night...  Maybe this will fix it.

 Ok I'll give you the proof:

ljiaxuan is a new member with 7 posts.

That userid also shilled for the this silicone product post: 70% off Silicone Case for iPhone 7/7 Plus $3.99 @Amazon 

Guess who the OP of that post is : megaqjackson
Guess who the OP of this post is: ghlejackson

HMMMMM....

I like dogs... hence why I looked at the thread.  What I don't like is unethical sales tactics to lead FW'ers to believe something that isn't true.

rated:
Okay some more proof:

Both OPs are formatted the same way too.

The Amazon Sellers ONME and  LOHG US both format their descriptions the same way too using STAR bullet points:

★FOOD GRADE MATERIAL  Dog Mat 
★Material: made with liquid silicone rubber, Phone Case 
 

rated:
BricRoth said: Do you really think these people created fake accounts and posted reviews 74 times?
Don't take my word for the fake reviews, take FAKESPOT's:

Earned a "F" Detected 65.5% low quality reviews

http://fakespot.com/product/onme-dog-feeding-mat-fda-grade-silicone-waterproof-pet-food-mat-non-slip-dog-bowl-placemat 

rated:
Good size, easy to clean, sturdy and does the job!

rated:
olivia6 said:   Good size, easy to clean, sturdy and does the job!
  Wow... Can Fatwallet clean up these spam accounts!

rated:
I bought a similar mat at the Dollar store. For a Dollar.

rated:
Is it also working well?

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017