posted 1 month ago by
marywhite25
Happy Member

Bestbuy has ARRIS - SURFboard DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem - Silver on sale for $79.99.

• Ethernet connectivity

• No telephone lines needed

• 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet

• 8-channel downstream data speeds up to 343.1 Mbps

• Front-panel, dual-colored LEDs

• Integrated DOCSIS 3.0 TDMA and S-CDMA technology

3 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
It's the model SB6141. For some reason, the OP neglected to provide this information.

It's a good modem; I'm using one, right now. But I'm a little confused as to how this is supposed to be a hot deal, given that the SB6141, new, is available from various big, reputable retailers for under $70. Retailers like B&H, Home Depot, Target, etc.

Maybe this is supposed to be a hot deal because this SB6141 is silver. I know the usual color choices for this modem are either black or white.

rated:
A refurbished SB6141 (~$35 eBay) may be a better buy for those living in an area where Comcast is planning to offer gigabit service.

rated:
Way overpriced old tech modem, get the SB6183 for about the same money at AMZ.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017