posted 48 years ago by
ragingwookiee
Senior Member - 7K

Posted with ToGo

16GB Huawei Honor 5X Unlocked GSM Smartphone (Silver) 
$142.49
https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16875863046

Promo Code: 0215FABPEFT05

Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 - A 28nm technology 64-Bit Octa-Core Processor, best experience for your 3D Mobile Gaming
1080 Full HD Display -Cutting edge Full HD display with 72.5% Screen / Body Ratio
Fingerprint Identification 2.0 - speed and accuracy, unlock your phone in just 0.50 second
Dual SIM - Unlock Dual SIM LTE smartphone with three card slots, works with AT&T and T-Mobile Network
Smart Image 3.0 - 13 MP / 5 MP Rear and Front Camera, exciting shooting modes to share your life around (Slow Motion / Good food / Time Lapse / Demist Filter)
Sleek Metal Design - Aluminum Alloy Body with four step finishing processing available in Gold / Silver / Gray
Expandable Storage - Combination of 2GB Ram and 16GB Internal memory, expandable up to 128GB with Micro SD Card Slot

Views
3 Comments
Add Comment
worked for me thanks.

I have had this phone since Amazon Prime day. It is an ok phone...depends on what you are coming from. It is pretty slow and when I ran the benchmark against the old Nexus 5 I was replacing, it was lower. I have to re-start this phone quite a bit.

Other than that, the display is huge.

Why bother? Get the Nextbit Robin for $165. Much faster CPU and you won't get any support from neither company.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017