Southern California and Las Vegas Big O Tires stores are running a Buy 2 Get 2 Free tire sale through Monday, February 20th. 

When you purchase four tires with an alignment and tire protection plan (includes free balancing, free rotations, free flat repairs, roadside assistance, & roadhazard warranty), you get two of the tires for free.

The included one year alignment means you can come back as many times as needed within a year to have the alignment re-done (if you hit a pothole or curb).

I priced out a set at my local Big O in Southern California and a set of four 100,000 mile rated Sumitomo Tour Plus tires for my Prius comes to $423.96 which is a great deal for all that's included in the package.

Southern California 

Las Vegas 

Views
0 Comments
Add Comment

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017