This is for people flying in/out of Dallas Love Field/San Diego and for the month of May only.  One way as low as $54 or 2662 points.  Tax is $5.60 each way.

Don't know how long this sale will last so act fast.

Click on Book Now 

Views
3 Comments
Add Comment
for a little extra savings, eBay has the $100 Southwest Airlines Gift Card for only $92 

Confirmed, super cheap. great for trip to Ensenada!

Also if you are willing to break up flight, you may be able to shave a bit off of your trip via Dallas. For me it was $420 round trip from my city to san diego (semi direct), but only $ 300 if I flew to dallas (one set of tickets) then from dallas to san diego. (RT)

Yeah, swa is offering miscellaneous $50 fares all over. I just flew phoenix to st louis this weekend for $50, no real pattern as far as I can tell.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017