posted 5 months ago by
collectors

Deal: $1 .COM domain registration and any additional .COM you register will be $9.99 = 92% savings
Coupon Code: HOP99

Deal: $1 Per Month on their 1yr Economy Hosting Plan + free domain, which is $12 for 1st year to have your website w 1yr Economy Hosting Plan = 87% savings
Coupon Code: NEW1H

Deal: 30% Off new purchases. Works best on all 1, 3, 6 and 9 month Hosting Plans, Website Builders, Email, SEO, WordPress Services, SSL Certificates and Domain Extensions
Coupon Code: ACT30

To get these deals, visit godaddy.com and select then product apply any coupon code above at checkout to activate your deal and receive your discounts
These coupon codes expire: 12/31/19

7 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official GoDaddy coupon thread.
rated:
Thank you they worked great

rated:
Nice find, thanks.

rated:
your welcome

rated:
I used your first deal HOP99 and it worked great. Have you tried the GoDaddy WebHosting service, is it as good as Squarespace?

rated:
HenryNuman said:   I used your first deal HOP99 and it worked great. Have you tried the GoDaddy WebHosting service, is it as good as Squarespace?
  I have tried Godaddy hosting and I am currently on their shared plan and it has been pretty good so far. I have not tried SquareSpace because when I looked into them they only offered services for personal and small business such as photography, bloggers, restaurants, designer portfolios as such. It basically seemed like Godaddy's Website Builder feature but very limited compared to Godaddy in general. Godaddy has more direct user customization options through their Cpanel no matter your webmaster knowledge and skills or business type of size. Not sure if Squrespace offers more features now but in my non-expert opinion between those 2 GD has more to offer. Try to google the side by side comparison for both .. Hope this helps

rated:
$0.99 .coms code mma99com

rated:
i need a transfer coupon. i'm currently on rebel and need to renew or transfer it somewhere for cheap (1 year is fine).

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017