posted 1 month ago by
christcotton

WalMart has Baby Trend Expedition Jogger Stroller, Millennium on sale for $54.88.

• The Millennium Baby Trend Expedition Stroller is for a child from 6-50 lbs
  • Max height limit: 42" tall
  • Multi-position, reclining, padded seat
  • Fully adjustable, 5-point safety harness and tether strap
  • Adjustable canopy with covered sunroof ratchets to block sun and wind
  • Extra-large storage basket

4 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Amazon Prime members can also get this for $54.88 in the Bubble Gum color. It's backordered now for one to two months.

rated:
Even for parents who never jog, this type of big wheeled stroller is good for cobble stone sidewalks, tree roots, and uneven bricks.

Small wheels catch and break off.

rated:
Agree with the poster above, these are great. I have the instep safari jogger, which looks nearly identical to this (same fold / locking mechanism, layout, etc.), so i'm assuming this is just a rebadged version. Ours had issues with the tubes in the tires and had one pop unexpectedly which caused some alarm (it blew up randomly at 2 in the morning). Other reviewers had mentioned similar issues, so I went to WalMart and got new tubes for ~$10 and replaced them, which was very easy. Since then, this thing has been awesome - I run a lot and use this with my 3 year old and she loves it. It was nice to save a ton compared to the more popular joggers.

So, this is a good deal, just make sure you replace the inner tube on the tires...

rated:
My daughter got a jogging stroller for her child. She does not jog but: Went to picnics and it rolls on the grass - no problem, went to the beach it rolls on the sand, something no regular wheeled stroller could do.
Only negative is it is still pretty big folded up, takes up 1/2 of her camry's trunk.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017