posted 1 month ago by
MISTERCHEAP
MOTY 2016

Some of the parks include free parking, free tickets for guests and more discounts!

• 1. Pays for Itself
  • A Season Pass pays for itself in less than two visits.
  • . Unlimited Visits
  • Come as often as you want, stay as long as you like. There are plenty of reasons to visit all year long, including new ride openings, concerts, water park fun, Fright Fest and more!
  • 3. FREE Tickets for Friends
  • Pass Holders can bring a friend for FREE on select days.
  • 4. $300 in Park Savings
  • Receive over $300 in discounts on food, games, souvenirs and more.
  • 5. Free Water Park
  • Seven of our theme parks have free water parks inside. Get two parks for the price of one!
  • 6. FREE Admission to all Six Flags Theme Parks
  • Your Six Flags Theme Park season pass ID is accepted at 13 Six Flags parks.More Perks with a Gold Pass
  •  
  • Most Six Flags parks now offer a GOLD PASS which includes FREE free parking with every pass, good at all Six Flags Theme Parks. You’ll also get VIP entry into the park and an extra Bring-A-Friend Free ticket.Six Flags Mardi Gras Sale Up to 62% off Season Passes  

7 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: Thank you for your participation. Please note that there is also discussion about this topic Here. — Feb. 20, 2017 @ 10:53am
rated:
Looks like a good deal. Since it's all reciprocal has anyone looked to find the cheapest season pass (that includes Gold Pass)?

In my cursory look, Six Flags over Georgia is $63.99/person and it includes the Gold Pass parking.
https://www.sixflags.com/overgeorgia/store/season-passes

rated:
jameswes said:   Looks like a good deal. Since it's all reciprocal has anyone looked to find the cheapest season pass (that includes Gold Pass)?

In my cursory look, Six Flags over Georgia is $63.99/person and it includes the Gold Pass parking.

I think you have to pick up the passes at the park you purchased.  I purchased these last year at Six Flags Georgia.  Best $$ spent.  I have the membership which means I pay $25 a month for 5 passes.  The passes cost the same as a 1 day ticket at this price.

rated:
Wow $80 for SoCal Passes to both parks and all other ones as well.

rated:
Wow, cool!

rated:
Wanna have a try in someday.Thanks

rated:
I haven't gotten a Six Flags pass in many years but as I live in a town with one, many of my friends do; do they fingerprint you at all locations now? The grainy black and white photo on the card was one thing, but fingerprinting me and digitally scanning my fingerprint at entry seems a bit overkill just to make sure two people aren't sharing a pass.

ETA: Ah, from a previous post here discussing this -- If you have concerns with biometric collection (eg fingerprint scan), you can go to the season pass office before the ticket gates and get a photo season pass.  If you otherwise don't care, go directly to ticket gate, scan voucher.  Attendant will give you a pass which you will then scan your finger to tie that pass to you.  If you choose this route you can then add this pass to smartphone app and don't even need to bring the pass with you as long as your bring your phone and scanned finger.  If you opt for photo pass, you will not be able to add to app.

I guess they don't offer the photo pass alternative unless you complain to the right person, but good to know that there is an option.

rated:
jameswes said:   Looks like a good deal. Since it's all reciprocal has anyone looked to find the cheapest season pass (that includes Gold Pass)?

That is if you buy 4 passes.  If you want a single $74.99 without parking pass, its closer to $90 after the sales tax and fees ($9 processing fee)

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017