posted 1 month ago by
LORENW
Packer Backer Deal-Seeker

$100 BP cards, $93  with free shipping on eBay 

7 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Be careful since SVM has been coming thru as cash advance for some credit cards.

rated:
bc3000 said:   Be careful since SWM has been coming out as a cash advance on some credit cards lately. I do not think it has been fixed yet.
  I always pay with PayPal funds, but yes if your trying to grab cashback, that would a concern

rated:
Important to note it is SVM giftcards. Not SWM.

http://stores.ebay.com/svmgiftcards

rated:
Sorry it is SVM (typed the wrong letters) that is coming thru as cash advance as reported on several sites : http://www.doctorofcredit.com/ebay-save-babies-r-us-lowes-southw...

rated:
Do these qualify for eBay bucks?

rated:
syi916 said:   Do these qualify for eBay bucks?
  Not anymore, those were the good old days

rated:
Be careful since SVM has been coming thru as cash advance for some credit cards.
Didn't happen to me on TDBank Visa (I think Feb 14 was my last purchase from SVM). However today I got an email from PayPal saying:

Important information about your recent gift card purchase.

We’re refunding a fee to your credit card.

PayPal would like to take a moment to address an issue with your recent payment to SVM LP. Between February 13 and February 23, 2017, there was an issue that may have caused buyers purchasing a gift card from SVM to be charged a cash advance fee from their credit card company.

This issue was on PayPal’s end and has been resolved. We apologize to both SVM and our mutual customers for this situation and assure you we'll credit each customer who may have been charged the cash advance fee.

Credits will be issued directly to your credit card. The credit can take up to 30 days to reflect on your credit card statement.

Thanks for your patience.

I don't see a cash advance fee but I'll have to keep an eye out for that too (though the Feb 14 purchase was on a billing cycle ending Feb 25).

=aw

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017