Senior Member - 1K

Samsung 65" KS8500 8-Series Curved 4K SUHD TV $1199 w/email signup + FSP @ Frys

Samsung 65 inch 

email signup

Views
6 Comments
Add Comment
I dont see it!?

The Premium Curved 4K SUHD Picture with Quantum Dot Color Drive . Fires off a billion more colors than HD TVs for a lifelike picture unlike anything else
More than just pitch black, get the best shades of black with Triple Black Technology. Never miss a detail in the dark.
HDR 1000 mirrors the high contrast and vividness the way movie makers intended
Get richer colors and deeper contrast with UHD Dimming
Smart 2016 - Use one universal remote to switch from Live TV to streaming seamlessly. Easily access everything you want to watch.

DOes the price has become $1597?

Hey is it tax free this weekend too?

The Ad
Disclaimer
Here are the details about which TVs they pay tax on. It should be no surprise that the UN65KS8500 is not one of them.

ctgolfer said:   The Premium Curved 4K SUHD Picture with Quantum Dot Color Drive . Fires off a billion more colors than HD TVs for a lifelike picture unlike anything else
More than just pitch black, get the best shades of black with Triple Black Technology. Never miss a detail in the dark.
HDR 1000 mirrors the high contrast and vividness the way movie makers intended
Get richer colors and deeper contrast with UHD Dimming
Smart 2016 - Use one universal remote to switch from Live TV to streaming seamlessly. Easily access everything you want to watch.

From what I've seen and everything I've read nothing can compare with the blacks produced by LG OLED TVs.

Also before buying I'd spend some time looking at it.  That curved screen drives some people crazy, reflections get really weird and off axis viewing is not good.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017