posted 48 years ago by
amyninja52
Loyal Member

6-Pack Micro USB Cable   High Speed Data Sync Fast Charging Cable for Android smartphone, Sam sung, HTC, Huawei, Nokia, LG, Sony, Blackberry(Black)
Deal Price: $8.49
Code: XPPH7KEE

Views
10 Comments
Add Comment
Not bad. I did use it before. No need now.But thanks anyway for finding.

"The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase."

Ty anyways op

Im glad theres a 1ft C I actually use those a lot so theyre always breaking. Good find.

Only half my household still uses microusb chargers but good to have a bunch around for cheap since they get lost. Thanks OP

Good, now I can have replacement cables for my family when theirs break (they always do L). Hopefully these are good quality but the price is so good even that doesnt really matter.

$7.99 on Amazon now. I can save $8.62 w/c BIGTHANKS on orders over $50. I will add this to my cart.

Thats a nice little discount, makes them cheaper than the other pack I was considering. I like having the 1 and 3ft cords for charging phones in the car. Hope theyre good quality C reviews look pretty good, so well see.

Back again, I bought these last time, I found it charge smooth and worked very well for my phone.

Anyone get these and know if the 10ft charges as fast as the others? I had a 10ft that charged slow. Maybe its just the length? Idk.

maggietaliancool said:   Anyone get these and know if the 10ft charges as fast as the others? I had a 10ft that charged slow. Maybe its just the length? Idk.
  Maggie, I got these last time and have only used the 10 foot so far and it charges as fast as any of my other cables.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017