posted 1 month ago by
pastorrichard

Staples offers its Staples Hyken Technical Mesh Task Chair in Black, model no. 23481, or Red, model no. 50218, for $109.99. The price falls to $105.39 when you opt for in-store pickup. 

10 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
rated:
Bought this chair in Dec 2015 in my local area and after a litter over a year of use its held up fairly well. It's very comfortable, the mesh is soft but provides great support.

rated:
i also got this in 2015. It is still very comfortable.

rated:
I have one and agree with the posters above. It looks great in my office and is comfortable for long periods of time. It has held up well over the 2 years i've owned it.

rated:
It looks like the price is $129.99 now.

rated:
^Dang.

How padded are those arm rests? (Are they at all?) If you lean (slightly) on them, are you going to feel the hard plastic arm-support?

rated:
They are really firm but pretty comfortable.  Kind of a dense padding.  You won't feel plastic at all unless you really put all your weight on one armrest in some unnatural way.  I spend most of the time in the chair leaning back so not much pressure on the arms at all though.

rated:
I bought two and really like them. $105 is a great price. Never been this low for a long time.

rated:
I got this chair 2 or 3 years ago. It's great! Comfortable and your butt and back don't get too hot. I did have a problem where the threads on the cushion started ripping out at the seams. I contacted Staples and they sent me a new seat cushion with no hassle. They said it was a common issue with this chair.

rated:
Writing from one right now!

Great chair... but the arm rests are waaayyy to hard... no padding on it whatsover, just "plasticy-rubber"

rated:
webdeveloper said:   Writing from one right now!

Great chair... but the arm rests are waaayyy to hard... no padding on it whatsover, just "plasticy-rubber"

Gotta disagree. Just got one and while it isn't like a Temperpedic mattress it is (as the big bad wolf once said)  "just right."  Enough padding for me but of course YMMV on how you like it.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017