posted 48 years ago by
Xenocrates
Deal Hunter - I Deal Therefore I Am

Amazon has the DeWALT 10" Double-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw (DW717) on sale for $349.00 with free shippingHome Depot also has this miter saw for $349.00.

Deal Notes: This matches the lowest price ever from Amazon according to Camelcamelcamel

• 15-amp motor delivers 4,000-RPM for the power you need on the jobsite
  • Includes 10-in carbide blade
  • 0-60 degrees left and 0-52 degrees right miters with 11 positive stops improve productivity and accuracy, and 0-48 degrees bevel with 7 positive stops delivers fast, accurate and repeatable cuts
  • Tall sliding fence supports up to 6-in base moulding to the left of blade and up to 3-1/2-in to the right, and machined support keeps the fence perpendicular with the blade for accuracy
  • 3-year limited warranty
  • Sliding feature allows forward and backward movement for increased length of cut
  • Spindle lock allows for fast and easy blade changes with the included wrench, and the electric brake stops blade momentum for increased safety
  • Dust port and included dust bag help keep your work area free of debris
  • Dual horizontal steel rails with an innovative clamping mechanism and linear ball bearings deliver accuracy and durability

Rated 4.4/5 stars with 150 customer reviews.

The next lowest price from a rated merchant on Google Shopping is $489.00 from Sears (CPO Outlets) and almost all others have it for $499.00.

Views
4 Comments
Add Comment
The miter detent override works great and it's extremely easy to dial in very minor adjustments of less than .25 degree by hand. I am very happy Dewalt has not changed the blade guard design with respect to the louvers.

I ordered it yesterday morning from Amazon when I saw the sale, but then figured out the light/laser system is no longer available for the saw, which is the biggest advantage of this saw over others. It normally was about $30-40 for this accessory, but eBay is the only place I can find it now and it is around $100+ there. I also have a feeling this is an end of life sale on the saw. This model came out about 10 years ago.

Same price at   Lowes.  Or up to $50 less if one of their coupons are available  (10% off, $15 off 50 or $50 off 250)  Online only - not in stores

Brew said:   I ordered it yesterday morning from Amazon when I saw the sale, but then figured out the light/laser system is no longer available for the saw, which is the biggest advantage of this saw over others. It normally was about $30-40 for this accessory, but eBay is the only place I can find it now and it is around $100+ there. I also have a feeling this is an end of life sale on the saw. This model came out about 10 years ago.
  Looking for this  Dewalt light kit ?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017