posted 48 years ago by
Xenocrates
Deal Hunter - I Deal Therefore I Am

Dell Refurbished Computers is offering Latitude E5430 Laptops starting at $179.00 with free shipping.

For example, you can get a Dell Latitude E5430 w/ 14.0" HD+ Anti-Glare WLED (1600 x 900), i5-3340M (2.70 GHz), 4GB RAM, 320GB HDD, Win 8 on sale for $179.00. 

Views
8 Comments
Add Comment
ivy bridge i7's for the same price

i7 computers are all 32 bit Windows, i5 computers are all windows 8...have to pass.

cohcoh said:   i7 computers are all 32 bit Windows, i5 computers are all windows 8...have to pass.

thought all Win8 have free upgrades to Win10?

windows key is baked into bios?
just download Win10 from Microsoft and do fresh install

The core I7s have 128 GB hard drives. Are these actually SSDs?

cattlet said:   The core I7s have 128 GB hard drives. Are these actually SSDs?
  I don't trust the description on their website...

Sweet. Overpriced used computers. Sign me up for a dozen. /Sarcasm

cattlet said:   The core I7s have 128 GB hard drives. Are these actually SSDs?
  I'd bet that a 128gb hd is a SSD and actually did. Ordered a Dell refurb for my wife a while back and specifically selected one with a 128gb "HD" and it was a SSD as expected when we got the laptop. As far as I've seen they never specify SSD but anything in a odd size that was only really available as an SSD is probably an SSD (128 gb, 256gb, 512gb etc.)

AVOID this model at all costs. I bought one of these about 9 months ago from the Dell refurbished site and sent it back in for service as it lost power randomly.

They replaced the MB and sent it back. About 3 months later the same thing happened again. I called them and they told me "sorry, your warranty expired a week ago".

It's a known issue with several Latitude models - search for "Dell AFS force off" and you'll see what I mean.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017