posted 48 years ago by
ehrenrej
Thrifty Member

Check your e-mail and/or your eBay messages (I didn't get an e-mail yet, but did see it in my eBay messages).

Limited time offer (through February 23rd 11:59 PM PT

Views
17 Comments
Add Comment
Inflatable hot-tub is $269.99 after ebucks.

I remember when eBay bucks were an actual thing. Now aside from this promo it seems you typically need to do about $10,000 in transactions for a $5 certificate. 

eBay was fun back then. Anyone remember the $1 doorbuster campaign at X-mas years ago?

I have not gotten any %off promos since Sep 2016.

Polar101 said:   I have not gotten any %off promos since Sep 2016.
  You didn't miss much.

I rather have 15$ off 75$

I got the 10% eBay bucks on buying, buy my email says nothing about getting eBay bucks for selling.

Where does the offer shown above say anything about earning eBay bucks by selling?

jpessin3 said:   Where does the offer shown above say anything about earning eBay bucks by selling?
  Look on my eBay for messages
I got both buy and sell @ 10%

My eBay messages shows the same as the one posted in the member summary: Only on qualifying purchases but not for selling. So there must be 2 different offers going around; one is only for buying and one is for both buying and selling. The selling one must be more targeted than the buying one.

soulzeng said:   I rather have 15$ off 75$
 Unless you're spending more than $150.

Did anybody earn eBay bucks successfully by selling so far?

jjjjjjjj said:   Did anybody earn eBay bucks successfully by selling so far?
  . Users who list and sell eligible items between 5:00AM PT on February 21, 2017 and 11:59PM PT March 5, 2017 (the "Selling Earn Period") will also earn the promotional offer. Must sell items by March 5 to earn eBay Bucks worth 10% of the total sales price—up to $100. Rewards will be deposited into an eBay Bucks account by March 31.

darn i missed this and i have a lot to sell

iamthejosh said:   darn i missed this and i have a lot to sell
  Well, I got in on it and have both bought and sold.  Things I bought...the eBay bucks showed up immediately on the Summary/eBay Bucks screen as I bought things.  Things I have sold over the last several days have yet to show up anything on that screen.  So, we'll see what happens.

Any update on the ebucks from the sell? Thanks!

Its still too early for the selling bucks to post. Actually the period for sales to be eligible for this is still ongoing, until March 5. So keepy selling, it is basically free sales minus the paypal fees.

Sneaky that along with this they're bumping the selling fees for top rated sellers by 1% from 8% to 9%.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017