posted 48 years ago by
fatcats

Stumbled upon this at my local Home Depot (Minneapolis/St. Paul area). I learned when I searched this topic before posting that Lowe's clearanced out this same grill at the same price last year. When I bought mine, the manager said that they're selling fast--so YMMV definitely applies.

Views
4 Comments
Add Comment
Great deal if you can find.

Weber has exceptional customer service and warranty. Last summer I practically rebuilt my Summit stainless steel 6 burner just before 10 year warranty ran out. They sent free of charge a new lid, entire new cook box (bottom half), and all new stainless steel burner tubes (which I didn't even request). Had a few holes burn through in lid and cook box and I sent them a few photos. No questions asked. They discounted price on some other items I needed and included them under the free shipping for warranty parts.

Will definitely buy another Weber in 10-15 years when this one no longer functions/satisfies..... I would definitely say this deal is HOT if you can find, but not SMOKING, since it would need to be for a Weber Smoky Mountain in that regard! : )

1. Propane 

Great!

Does anyone know the item SKU to check in inventory?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017