Get a $5 reward if you are reloading your Amazon.com Gift Card Balance for the first time and you reload with $100 or more

The link (sign in to view the offer).

To qualify for this offer, (1) you must be reloading your balance for the first time using the account to which you are currently logged in, (2) the amount reloaded to your Amazon.com balance must be $100 or more and (3) you must reload by clicking the yellow “Reload Your Balance” button here. An email notification will be sent to you to confirm the application of your $5 Amazon.com Gift Card reward. You can scroll down this page to view more details on the Terms and Conditions of this exclusive offer.

You can reload your Gift Card Balance with a credit, debit, ACH or pre-paid card. Your Gift Card Balance can be used to shop among millions of items on Amazon.com and there is no expiration date or service fee.

7 Comments
Add Comment
rated:

rated:
fivetalents said:   Previous discussions on this offer: www.fatwallet.com/forums/search/results.php?type=forums&query=Am...
  oops... But last one was 205 days ago. I can't find an option to delete this topic. I'm sorry!

rated:
akvotil said:   
fivetalents said:   Previous discussions on this offer: www.fatwallet.com/forums/search/results.php?type=forums&query=Am...
  oops... But last one was 205 days ago. I can't find an option to delete this topic. I'm sorry!

You misunderstood my reply. The last reply to the last thread was well over 6 months ago and that thread has been archived. Therefore, your thread is NOT a repost. I was just pointing out that this offer has been going on for a while and there may be some previous comments/discussion about the deal that may be of interest. I was in no way criticizing your post as newer members and those who missed the previous threads may not be aware of this offer. There is absolutely no need to delete the topic (alrhough you could click on "alert moderators" and have them delete it for you if you chose).

rated:
does it have to be $100 reload all at once or can i reload smaller amounts that add up to $100 and still get the $5 bonus?

rated:
bestbuy1115 said:   does it have to be $100 reload all at once or can i reload smaller amounts that add up to $100 and still get the $5 bonus?
 All at once.

rated:
Nice, I forgot about this deal and migrated to a new account to join a family member's prime account. Just reloaded $100 for an easy $5 gain!

rated:
Great. Easy $5. Just for the $100 + $5 bonus

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017