Posted with ToGo

LG LAS465 2.1 Channel 300W Soundbar W/ Wireless Subwoofer and Bluetooth
$149
http://www.ebay.com/itm/LG-LAS465-2-1-Channel-300W-Soundbar-W-Wireless-Subwoofer-and-Bluetooth-/201685404842 

Features

2.1 Channel

2.1-channel audio takes your movies, TV shows and music beyond traditional stereo with the added bass kick of a dedicated subwoofer, imparting greater sonic power.
Bluetooth

Stream music wirelessly from your smart phone or tablet for a more versatile listening experience, no wires necessary! Simply connect your smart phone or tablet to the LG Sound Bar and enjoy your favorite music wirelessly via Bluetooth.
Wireless Active Subwoofer

LG's Wireless Active Subwoofer allows you to enjoy superb sound quality with distinctive style in any location. Installation is simple and speaker wire management is reduced with the Wirelsss Active Subwoofer.

4 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
This is on Newegg with a $50 gift card

rated:
redsoxphan said:   This is on Newegg with a $50 gift card
  Could you provide link?

Edit;
Got it. Great find redsoxphan - here's link
www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16886979099 

rated:
I got a very similar LG soundbar (SH3K) open box from Best Buy for less than $100 plus tax and I am HIGHLY pleased. I bought it knowing that I might be disappointed but able to return it. Liked it so much I actually bought a second one as well. The Newegg deal is hard to pass up. For a <$150 soundbar setup I was very surprised. The setup is super simple and the system really packs a punch.

rated:
I picked up an lg NB3530A for $79 a couple years ago on Newegg Flash and it's been great.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017