We use iSmartSafe home security system. It works much better than Simplisafe and save you more as well.

llpiggy said:   We use iSmartSafe home security system. It works much better than Simplisafe and save you more as well.
  link? retail prices?

microkelvin said:   
llpiggy said:   We use iSmartSafe home security system. It works much better than Simplisafe and save you more as well.
  link? retail prices?

Its on Amazon, etc.     Its self monitored only DIY system.     Thats fine if thats what you want, but not really comparable to monitored systems like Simplisafe.

I'm seeing a price of $309.99 for the Simplisafe system linked. This appears to be a dead deal anyway.

Why would someone come along and reply to a 2 week old sale just to pitch a competitor... ??? Someone with only one post ever. hmmm

I have to add that I use iSmartAlarm too.  I like that there isn't a monthly cost.  It has been very dependable and responsive over the last two years.  I get a phone call and text if it is set off.  The IFTTT integration is a nice addition.  Our new cat has been setting off the motion alarms, so working on new placement of the motion detectors.  You can pay to have it monitored, but that defeats the cost saving of this system.  The cameras are okay, but not great.  

Saying all of that, it doesn't have cell phone backup that the SimpliSafe does have.  

iSmartAlarm does have a sale going on "Save $80 with Coupon Code: 80PLUS"
https://www.ismartalarm.com/packages/plus-package/isa00022.html

Try this one. It seems it is a great deal!

iSmartSafe has WiFi and Cellular double connection built-in, which is much better than ismartalarm(only has wifi).

the following iSmartSafe package includes a home security system and camera ($60 OFF)

http://ismartsafe.com/shop/home-security-system-economy/

SImplycrap

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017