posted 48 years ago by
auntmarge

The entire Maternity Department at the East York Kohls is 80% off - Everything.   The store employee told me they are getting ready to re-set the maternity departments, and they will have a "new name" for their maternity merchandise.  So,  I think it is possible all Kohls may be doing the same thing.  Tomorrow,  there will also be 20% additional off, and my sales clerk said I can bring back my receipt tomorrow to get the additional 20%  

Views
6 Comments
Add Comment
Speaking of maternity, need to buy a car seat as a gift.
Currently, Kohl's does not have a 30% off promotion, or KCash.
If anyone can confirm that these will apply to car seats, then I will wait until the next promotion comes around.
Otherwise, I will go ahead and buy cheaper on Amazon.
Thanks.

ocean935 said:   Speaking of maternity, need to buy a car seat as a gift.
Currently, Kohl's does not have a 30% off promotion, or KCash.
If anyone can confirm that these will apply to car seats, then I will wait until the next promotion comes around.
Otherwise, I will go ahead and buy cheaper on Amazon
Thanks.

Not sure if it's brand-specific, but I know for a fact that based on previous experience that Kohls coupons do not apply to Diono-branded car seats.

Can anyone confirm at other stores. Closest one from me is 60 miles

PsychoFan said:   
ocean935 said:   Speaking of maternity, need to buy a car seat as a gift.
Currently, Kohl's does not have a 30% off promotion, or KCash.
Otherwise, I will go ahead and buy cheaper on Amazon
Thanks.

Not sure if it's brand-specific, but I know for a fact that based on previous experience that Kohls coupons do not apply to Diono-branded car seats.

Thanks. Specifically looking for Britax. Possibly Graco.

Coupons do not work on car seats at Kohls. But you can still get Kohls cash and Yes2rewards on it.

No maternity wear at my nearest Kohls, much less on clearance or sale.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017