Amazon has Voltage Converter 220V to 110V Converter with 6A 4 USB Ports and UK/AU/US/EU Travel Adapter on sale(40% off)  for $25.79 with code UTCAMYZ8  at checkout

Link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01E140XWA 

12 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
I need this, thanks op!

rated:
Don'w want to complain, this is a great deal, but...
I hope valued fatwallet audience is better educated than some of amaz0n reviewers and by now everyone is fully aware all our fancy smartphones, tablets and laptops are equipped by default with chargers fully capable of operating on wide range of voltages from 110-240V... and the simple plug adapter will do for all of your travels, unless you are carrying your favourite hair dryer in which case yes, you may need transformer like this...
Again, thanks OP

rated:
More good reviews for me, great product with good price. in for one, thanks.

rated:
BobBob said:   ... and the simple plug adapter will do for all of your travels, unless you are carrying your favourite hair dryer in which case yes, you may need transformer like this...
Again, thanks OP

This one, at 200w nominal/230w max, will definitely not going to work for hair dryer.

On a serious note, I bought this for my Oral-B charger that only accepts 110v. I ended up using it as my primary one during our family travel. The 3 US plugs works for the charger & our 2 laptops (no need for 2 plug adapters). The USB outputs are also perfect for charging the tablet/phone/power banks.

Another plus: I only need to deal with sparky 220v plug once, then I can safely plug the rest on non-sparky 100v side.

The only minor complain I have is its fan noise when it's on.

rated:
Now a days all laptop, tablet, smart phone are compatible with 110 -230 Volt. So I don't think it is very useful. Because it has ONLY 200 Watt output. So you won't be able to connect anything like mixer/grinder, TV set or any medium to heavy electronic/electrical items at all.

rated:
Have anyone tried this deal?

rated:
emmilyranger said:   Have anyone tried this deal?  
Just got one, wait it arrived!

rated:
Does this work in Australia and China?

rated:
Good product, upgraded portable power converter, is better than before.

rated:
Great! I just need one! Thanks!!

rated:
Thanks in for 1

rated:
pretty nice deal , thanks

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017