posted 28 days ago by
spencerlancer

Amazon has 10000mAh,450A Peak Portable Car Jump Starter  for $39.99 After using coupon code: 7389M2TM  + Free Shipping 

Product Features:

• Can jump start your vehicle (up to 3.5L Gas or Motorcycle , RV, tractor, light-duty trucks, cargo vans, ATVs, snowmobiles , oil boat , etc
  • With 10000mAh capacity, charge phones, tablets, kindles and other devices at speeds of up to 2 amps per port overall 

5 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
This coupon is only good for the black/red one.  There is also a white one, but I couldn't get the coupon to work for that one.

rated:
450A is not enough juice for completely dead batteries, look for one that has at least 750A

rated:
upanddown said:   450A is not enough juice for completely dead batteries, look for one that has at least 750A
  Ya, tbh, I'm done screwing with lithium jumpstarters. The same $40 will get you a lead acid jump box that can actually sustain 400A and a compressor built in. They're too finicky and there's way too much garbage out on the net from no-name sellers.

rated:
upanddown said:   450A is not enough juice for completely dead batteries, look for one that has at least 750A

In case someone runs into this, I've got an everstart that is 400a, and I can start my old V8 with it alone, so you probably could disconnect the battery, start the car with the jump starter alone, then reconnect the battery and then let the alternator charge the battery.

rated:
Yeah, you do not need 750A for a jumper. However 400A is at the low end, but it will work.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017