This is a nice price for a cold brew system. I switched to cold brew a year ago when I had to cut back on acidity from my Keurig. The improvement was immediate and I was relieved not to have to give up my coffee. I picked up a couple of Hario cold brew systems for $14.00 on Amazon and I would probably still choose Hario due to known quality. Cold brew is a no brainer, although it requires planning ahead not to run out. 

slicchicfl said:   This is a nice price for a cold brew system. I switched to cold brew a year ago when I had to cut back on acidity from my Keurig. The improvement was immediate and I was relieved not to have to give up my coffee. I picked up a couple of Hario cold brew systems for $14.00 on Amazon and I would probably still choose Hario due to known quality. Cold brew is a no brainer, although it requires planning ahead not to run out. 
  link to hario cold brew system?

microkelvin said:   
slicchicfl said:   This is a nice price for a cold brew system. I switched to cold brew a year ago when I had to cut back on acidity from my Keurig. The improvement was immediate and I was relieved not to have to give up my coffee. I picked up a couple of Hario cold brew systems for $14.00 on Amazon and I would probably still choose Hario due to known quality. Cold brew is a no brainer, although it requires planning ahead not to run out. 

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IJ3PAIM/ref=olp_product_details?_encoding=UTF8&me=

slicchicfl said:   
microkelvin said:   

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IJ3PAIM/ref=olp_product_details?_encoding=UTF8&me=

looks like. bpa free?

they said only the brown (which costs a couple dollars more) is from japan. other colors aren't.

I have a red, a brown and a black one and all three are made in Japan (states so on the glass). The only one you don't want is the black one as it doesn't have the removable bottom which makes it easier to rinse out the grinds.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017