posted 48 years ago by
ShoppingChick

Posted with ToGo

Women or Men's On The Go 10 Piece Travel Kit -
$5.97
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Woman-On-The-Go-10-Piece-Travel-Kit/16940568 
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Man-on-the-Go-Men-8217-s-Get-Away-Tra...

WalMart has the Women  or Men's On The Go 10-Pc. Travel Kit for $5.97. Instead of individually purchasing traveled sized toiletries, you can save money and receive even more items for the price. Opt for free in-store pickup to avoid $5.99 shipping cost otherwise, shipping is free on orders over $35. 

• 10 pc travel size toiletries and accessories in a travel bag
  • TSA compliant sizes
  • Travel bag
  • Easy TSA compliant travel with the travel bag and items included

Views
2 Comments
Add Comment

Go through a few TSA check in a few countries, basically anything can be use as weapon and therefore you must not bring anything.... including yourself.

TSA in Mexico took my nail clipper saying it can be use as a weapon. That nail clipper go through and pass the American TSA check. Than in Japan, during transit (already pass through another country's TSA check) they want to open my super packed wooden board. Despite they have a super hard time unpack it they still declare it can be use as a weapon. After 3hrs for them to check/double/triple check with their policy/supervisor/other TSA/other countries TSA they let me through only when the airline took it with other "luggage". In a way it is better for me cause I don't have to carry it. But definitely can do without the 3hrs sitting there. Over all, Japanese are nice people and very willing to help. With other countries, they forced me to give it up in 5 minutes.

So my basic simple rule is everything can be use as weapon therefore you should not bring anything if you want to go through TSA check of every country.

Remember plastic knife was used? I see one plastic thing in there that definitely fail the TSA check.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017