Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Mar. 26, 2017 @ 8:32pm
rated:
I'm a windows fan and this is not a "hot" deal..

rated:
Your first post in TEN years... and... well, it's not a very good one. I have this phone for 2-3 years now.... yeah, not worth $30

rated:
letsspendlotsofmoney said:   I'm a windows fan and this is not a "hot" deal..

I would agree

4" touchscreen with 480 x 800, Windows 8.1, Snapdragon 200 1.2GHz dual-core processor

rated:
Looks like the only difference in this and the 521 is the RAM. The 521 sold out at around $15 two years ago.

rated:
Love my 640.

rated:
For $10 more you can get the Lumia 640 from Cricket and a month of service. After the 30 days are up for another $10 you can get it unlocked from a seller on eBay. The 435 is meant to be an entry level device.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017