posted 48 years ago by
cga
Senior Member - 3K

Paul Fredrick

I think the company runs this special every so often. I donít know how long the sale will last this time, but the shirt I ordered is really nice, especially for the price. They have a very wide range of sizes and customized size options, and collars, that should fit and satisfy almost everyone. You can even have the shirt monogrammed on the cuff or front, and pick from different monogram colors and fonts. I havenít washed mine yet so I donít know how well it will hold up to washing or how it will look without ironing. Make sure you know exactly what size you need; measure if necessary.

Donít forget Ebates 4% cash back.

EDIT: Don't know if this will work for everyone, but the following coupon was included with my shirt:
Buy one item and get any second item free, plus free shipping: BB2WHH, Expires 5/15/17

Views
6 Comments
Add Comment
White shirt only at this price!

The white shirts deal works. Quality items, have been ordering from for years.

I can't seem to figure out how to actually make a promo code work. There's no apply button?

You can't use the code I provided at the bottom of my first post for this deal. There's no promotional code or anything like that for the cotton white shirt deal. Just click on my link, fill out the size, etc. information and order.

i will order one

Since I know this deal will expire, but don't know when, I thought I'd point out that it's currently still active.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017