posted 3 months ago by
virginiamiller90

Moderator Comment: Please be sure the links you provide are the most direct possible. Thanks! — Feb. 25, 2017 @ 6:57pm
rated:
I got this deal. They had no further worthwhile deals even with their discount coupons which were included in their daily emails. I quickly clicked thru on unsubscribe me from all on their email links.  A month later I was billed $60 for yearly membership. THEY ARE A DISHONEST RIPOFF COMPANY.

rated:
johnhnhn said:   I got this deal. They had no further worthwhile deals even with their discount coupons which were included in their daily emails. I quickly clicked thru on unsubscribe me from all on their email links.  A month later I was billed $60 for yearly membership. THEY ARE A DISHONEST RIPOFF COMPANY.
They will tell you that they will bill you if you don't cancel. They gave me 20% off...and with that they beat Vitacost slightly. Not worth the membership I agree....but I wouldn't call them a dishonest company. They specifically stated in the terms and conditions that you need to call to cancel. I'm sure if you call them and tell them you no longer want a membership and didn't know you were supposed to call and cancel that they may spare you. Might be worth a try...

rated:
johnhnhn said:   I got this deal. They had no further worthwhile deals even with their discount coupons which were included in their daily emails. I quickly clicked thru on unsubscribe me from all on their email links.  A month later I was billed $60 for yearly membership. THEY ARE A DISHONEST RIPOFF COMPANY.
  Cancelling their email doesn't remove you from the yearly membership. Cancelling your membership is covered on their website and verified by email.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017