posted 2 months ago by
ragingwookiee
Senior Member - 7K

Posted with ToGo

Apple - iPhone 7 32GB - Black (Verizon)
$19.96 / Month for 24 Months
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/apple-iphone-7-32gb-black-verizon/5581586.p?skuId=5581586

iPhone 7 features an all-new 12MP camera with an ?/1.8 aperture for great low-light photos and 4K video. Optical image stabilization. A 4.7-inch Retina HD display with wide color and 3D Touch. An A10 Fusion chip for up to 2x faster performance than iPhone 6. Touch ID. Faster LTE. The longest battery life in an iPhone. Immersive stereo sound, splash and water resistant, and iOS 10.

18 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Available in all four colors :

rated:
Pretty good deal!

rated:
This s a good deal.

rated:
Good deal if your stuck on full retail cell service...

rated:
keaton85 said:   Good deal if your stuck on full retail cell service...
  Long live Ring+, oh wait ...

rated:
Also good on at&t and Sprint. Per blue shirt at local BB this is a $480 sales price, with activation, not bill credits so the payoff amount will be based on the $480 sales price 

rated:
I just can't get by the no headphone jack. Needed one too many times to walk away from this, and don't wish to carry an adapter around all the time, especially since you can't charge and have the audio plugged in at the same time.

rated:
short2ground said:   Also good on at&t and Sprint. Per blue shirt at local BB this is a $480 sales price, with activation, not bill credits so the payoff amount will be based on the $480 sales price 
  If I don't want the monthly payment, can I just pay $480 up front and get this phone?

rated:
Newyorker1905 said:   
short2ground said:   Also good on at&t and Sprint. Per blue shirt at local BB this is a $480 sales price, with activation, not bill credits so the payoff amount will be based on the $480 sales price 
  If I don't want the monthly payment, can I just pay $480 up front and get this phone?

I believe it needs to be on payment plan, however you should be able to pay the whole thing off with first billing installment 

rated:
Confused?? How is this being payed off in installments? Do I need to sign up for a Best Buy card?

rated:
melon said:   Confused?? How is this being payed off in installments? Do I need to sign up for a Best Buy card?
The $19.99 is added to your monthly bill from Verizon, AT&T or Sprint.  For those wanting to pay off early, you should check the fine print on how this deal works.  They may actually be charging you the full price of $27.09 per month and giving you a credit of $7.10 per month to get it down to $19.99.  Your credits would stop if you terminate before the 24 months are up.  It's their way of locking you in for 24 months without a "contract".

rated:
lambo881 said:   
melon said:   Confused?? How is this being payed off in installments? Do I need to sign up for a Best Buy card?
The $19.99 is added to your monthly bill from Verizon, AT&T or Sprint.  For those wanting to pay off early, you should check the fine print on how this deal works.  They may actually be charging you the full price of $27.09 per month and giving you a credit of $7.10 per month to get it down to $19.99.  Your credits would stop if you terminate before the 24 months are up.  It's their way of locking you in for 24 months without a "contract".

On my installment agreement, the cost of the device was about $478.xx and I was charged $32.xx sales tax. Monthly $19.95. So, that's that.

rated:
Thx op.

rated:
Good deals for it's price!

rated:
imsachin said:   
lambo881 said:   

On my installment agreement, the cost of the device was about $478.xx and I was charged $32.xx sales tax. Monthly $19.95. So, that's that.

$510 and the phone is your free and clear but you still have 2 years of service to pay for.

rated:
OH MY GOD,the price shock me!

rated:
But you still have to pay line access fee if you don't pay the full amount, no?

rated:
The SAR rating may or may not be an issue for some. Just FYI. A new study states it might have some low level risk.

http://www.iphonetricks.org/breaking-iphone-7-and-7-plus-the-highest-radiating-phones-ever-created-by-apple/ 

Apple has never really tried to lower theirs, like Samsung and others

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017