posted 27 days ago by
MISTERCHEAP
MOTY 2016

rated:
Offer (in  my area) appears to expire 4-1-17.

Thanks MISTERCHEAP.

rated:
trend? debating whether to keep vision insurance at these prices..

rated:
needhelpplease said:   trend? debating whether to keep vision insurance at these prices..
I have never paid more than $10 for eye exam (co-pay) but vision insurance is much more useful for glasses. YMMV 

rated:
It's $29 at all locations here. I just learned that they don't follow their corporate promotions.

rated:
I use them all the time for $10 exams and I than purchase glasses from Zenni Optical.

rated:
jschuman said:   I use them all the time for $10 exams and I than purchase glasses from Zenni Optical
This is a recent promo and the best they've ever offered. They frequently run $29-$49 promos, and sometimes $19 which was the lowest advertised offer until now.

And buying glasses online from Zenni and the like is definitely the cheapest way to get decent glasses unless one has really good insurance, and even then.  

rated:
Says "Contact lens evaluation additional" ...how much is this typically, and why do optometrists never give you your contact lens specs as a standard part of an eye exam?

rated:
I had Lasik surgery a dozen or so years ago and wouldn't mind just checking on things. But what I really need at this point is help properly spec'ing the right strength of reading glasses I need. Does anyone know if this exam would help me with that?

rated:
I wear progressive lens and would need the "PD" measurement before ordering glasses, especially online. Any technique for obtaining that? Seems that is done when fitting for glasses and not a part of exam.

rated:
nice find

rated:
Rick505 said:   I wear progressive lens and would need the "PD" measurement before ordering glasses, especially online. Any technique for obtaining that? Seems that is done when fitting for glasses and not a part of exam.
  Just ask them they will measure your PD.  At least they did for me  You can also have a friend measure it with a small ruler.  It is just the distance between your pupils.

rated:
I called my location and they didn't seem to know about it and just told me to bring in a printed version of the coupon.

rated:
I called my location and they have no clue.

rated:
What specific inspection matters in here?

rated:
Looks good! However, all glasses are off on 40% or 50%? Compared to other websites, is it cheaper much?

rated:
I personally doubt it but do check for yourself and give us your findings.

rated:
Also check Zeni for eye opening prices.😊

rated:
It said " Not available in all areas"
Called one store in my area.
He said he doesn't know and told me it must be another visionworks. not them..
Still try to find good deal for eye exam ....

rated:
no go in central jersey they want $89

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017