posted 48 years ago by
linrick
Anymoo?

YMMV on locations.

The store shelf tag said $90.10 clearance but rang up $75.50.  I believe they have 2 left on the shelf in the Arlington Texas store @ Highlands shopping center.

Staples online has $119.99 

Views
14 Comments
Add Comment
Hot deal! I greened OP. at bb i got a 8tb wd same exact drive but twice the capacity for more than twice the price cuz i needed something huge immediately to back up my data.

wd is super.

Shelf tag in my store said $179, but online price was $119, scanned price was $75.50

got one this morning.  tyop!  they had a half dozen or so, I thought about getting more, but its a non-network pretty slow drive, so I'll wait for a mycloud or similar or bare drives to hit this price point for more.

Got one today with $25 off $75 coupon (exp March 15 something).  I printed the page showing the drive/SKU number to show the staff.  They do not put it out on the shelves and had to get it from the backroom.

Thanks, OP

Had been looking for something like this. 

Title has wrong model number.

WDBBGB0040HBK

is correct

martinski said:   Title has wrong model number.

WDBBGB0040HBK

is correct

I stand corrected.  Thanks.

Where is this $25 off $75 coupon??  I'm trying to pick one up otw home. 

Thanks OP was going to Grab a 2TB WD Essentials for 70 from Amazon but was able to snag this instead.

spoonyg said:   Where is this $25 off $75 coupon??  I'm trying to pick one up otw home. 
  I received the $25 off $75 Staple coupon from an email dated Feb 24, 2017.  Email subject, "🔴Open ASAP to confirm! Your exclusive coupon has arrived!"
It's a one time use, limited one per customer.  Exp Mar 11, 2017.  Valid online, phone, and in store.  Hope it helps.  Thanks OP for the deal.

xqa2000 said:   
spoonyg said:   Where is this $25 off $75 coupon??  I'm trying to pick one up otw home. 
  I received the $25 off $75 Staple coupon from an email dated Feb 24, 2017.  Email subject, "🔴Open ASAP to confirm! Your exclusive coupon has arrived!"
It's a one time use, limited one per customer.  Exp Mar 11, 2017.  Valid online, phone, and in store.  Hope it helps.  Thanks OP for the deal.

Ahhh... Thanks for explaining.  Does anyone possibly have a coupon that I can use?  I'd really appreciate it!  -Mike

No coupon for me but I needed a drive so the timing was good. Thanks. Now to decide if I should take it apart and use it as an internal..

Called the local Staples here in Little Rock. The guy checked for me and said they were out but said they had a Seagate on sale and he'd check the price for me. Came back on the line and said the truck that day had brought 2 that day. Got both at the 75.50 price point.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017