posted 28 days ago by
cthyssen

SE Big Mountain 21-Speed 29er Mountain Bike in Silver for $199.99 plus $14.99 for shipping

4 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
What's a better "deal?"

That SE or this Nashbar for $188 (after coupon)?

rated:
This bike is now $150 with free shipping - sales through tomorrow (2/28)

rated:
The free shipping is $39.98 for me on either bike due to "oversize charges" but still a decent town bike at a decent price.  And if you read the specs between the SE and the nashbar AT1 bike they appear the same save the weinmann rims and the cartridge bottom bracket on the SE versus the unnamed rims and tapered bottom bracket on the nashbar.   Face it they are basically the same bike (look at the pics side by side) but the SE is cheaper and has a few better items on it in my book.   Unless you just love the red of the nashbar I think the SE is a better deal.

rated:
199 or 225 for me is there a secret or coupon im missing?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017