More deals in the official Dell Small Business coupon thread.
rated:
Note that the ethernet ports are 100Mbps, not GigE.

rated:
How long the wireess can transfer? If I am away in 300m, can I receive the signal?

rated:
Can the firmware be updated to dd-wrt or tomato?

rated:
1000 feet,,thats a stretch 

rated:
Yes, can be installed and runs reasonably stable but with huge limitations such as (at least last time I checked) the entire 5GHz band not being operational at all. AFAIK no original work has been done on this particular router, everything has been borrowed from its distant sister, the D-LINK dir-810l. Also, be mindful of the various misinformation out there, many sites confuse the 810 and the 811. The latter is based on a more compatible BCM43217KMLG/BCM4352KMLG chipset and not the MediaTek MT7620A/MT7610E. Save yourself some hassle and do not fall for the price, you can obtain a better suited router at just a couple more bucks in used but good condition at Amazon

rated:
in for 1. thanks.

rated:
tomato or nothing

rated:
Shipping 13.99 to 08817 kills the deal for me

rated:
sekharnet said:   Shipping 13.99 to 08817 kills the deal for me
 Did you not see an option for Standard Shipping? I got free shipping, though I had to change from the default Expedited Shipping option, which was not free.

rated:
I currently have a WD My Net N750 which I have had for years, is this any better than the one I have? I have 3 people using wifi for laptops and streaming in my
1500sq ft home, 2 story? any thoughts or advice? thanks

rated:
Can you install dd-wrt on this one ?

rated:
valuemama said:   I currently have a WD My Net N750 which I have had for years, is this any better than the one I have? I have 3 people using wifi for laptops and streaming in my

I have 4 of those routers covering my house and I love them. This will not be any faster and a serious downgrade. Keep the WD until the high end AC routers reach $70

rated:
sengven said:   Can you install dd-wrt on this one ?
  See post by Soeren.

rated:
Thank you for your insight. Can you please make a suggestion as to what to look for in a newer router? 
My daughter uses it to stream twitch, laptops, netflix, hulu, some gaming....any thoughts on what will
handle my needs? 

rated:
baker66 said:   How long the wireess can transfer? If I am away in 300m, can I receive the signal?
  That's awfully far.  Which routers do offer that range?

rated:
Purely based on looking up Trendnet name on their website, no it's not listed there. But that's as far as I looked.

rated:
thanks~ in for 1

rated:
Nice find - in for one as for a good backup router.

rated:
This model also does not have Gigabit Ethernet, which is kind of a big deal these days, it would be a choke point for my broadband connection, and would also be for lots of others.

rated:
$10 is not too much for such a good product.

rated:
valuemama said:   I currently have a WD My Net N750 which I have had for years, is this any better than the one I have? I have 3 people using wifi for laptops and streaming in my

$10 is pretty cheap backup insurance. My WD N750 crapped out in just over a year. Never hurts to have a spare on hand.

rated:
Narcosis said:   

$10 is pretty cheap backup insurance. My WD N750 crapped out in just over a year. Never hurts to have a spare on hand.

LOL you want more of the same crap? 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017