Passing this on to you guys from another forum that journals people's garages ...

With the purchase of a 57 piece 3/8 socket set, you get a free 51 piece 1/4" drive socket set. These are 6-point sets (hurray!, for those of us who live in the corrosion-prone North) that include both standard and deep sockets.

You get BOTH SETS for $107.81, and these would be $190-200+ to get both normally.

NX Tools Deal 

Sears and a few other places have additional gearwrench deals:

http://www.sears.com/search=gearwrench  

If you find places with more/better deals, please pass them along!

PS: This is my first post after defecting from the slippery bargains forum ... they've been changing their site for the worse lately, and make you log in to change it back. No more deals posted there from me.  Happy to see that FW hasn't disenfranchised its long-time users!

Views
5 Comments
Add Comment
FYI, price dropped to $106.04. Killer deal.

6 point sockets are the way to go.
Thanks danjayh!

all of them are very useful tool. thanks.

minicxz said:   6 point sockets are the way to go.
Thanks danjayh!

If you like 6 point sockets (and who doesn't?), take a look at the 301 piece set at HF as well. It's almost entirely 6 point, and much better than you'd expect for a $150 (w/ coupon) set.

I have the 120xp 1/4" ratchet and I love it. If I didn't already have it and a ton of sockets I'd be all over this.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017