Amazon has the Swingline Stapler 3-in-1 Set, Includes Stapler, Stapler Remover and 5000 Count Staples on sale for $6.12.
Free shipping on orders over $35.

• Stapler Set includes Stapler, Staple Remover, and 5,000 Standard Staples. Stapler is lightweight and designed with a modernized rounded look and feel. Full rubber slipper and wide base.
  • Stapler is coated with antimicrobial product protection to repel bacteria.
  • Staple up to 15 sheets of 20 pound paper at a time. Easily opens for tacking flexibility and features a reversible anvil to create temporary pin Staples. Standard stapler gets every stapling job done quickly and easily.

Views
7 Comments
Add Comment
Wish they offered the red one

I only see $1 digital credit. How do I get the pantry credit?

Is this a good price for a stapler remover without fs?

ganjagadget said:   Wish they offered the red one
but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the Staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire... 

$7.89 now.

YES, now says $7.89

You could get this instead.
Bostitch Stapler
It comes in all sorts of colors with integrated staple remover, no Staples for $4.47 blue is cheapest.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017