posted 48 years ago by
MISTERCHEAP
MOTY 2016

http://www.staples.com/Dell-Backpack-Premier-PC-Accessory-Bundle...

in store only, YMMV on stock at any given store

Views
10 Comments
Add Comment
Hmm, I just ordered a couple for delivery to 47802. May be available to ship based on location.

How is the durability of the backpack compared to JanSport? What are the dimensions? Can the backpack be used as a high school student backpack? Or this is specifically limited to carrying around laptop?

Again?? Out of Stock
We're sorry, the following item is out of stock.

Dropped to $18.50. Must be easier not to find.

If someone can get this, and would be willing to send it to me, let me know. I'd pay your cost, plus shipping, and something for your time.  Better than you flipping it on eBay... but not too much (I am retired and living on a fixed budget).

Any help appreciated, PM if you can help!

good find. thanks.

Shows it now at $18.50, with free shipping.

RShea said:   Shows it now at $18.50, with free shipping.
It's still out of stock when you add it to your cart, though. Or were you able to purchase it?
Looks like there are still a few out there in the stores for in-store pickup. None near enough to me, though.

Technologist said:   If someone can get this, and would be willing to send it to me, let me know. I'd pay your cost, plus shipping, and something for your time.  Better than you flipping it on eBay. .. but not too much (I am retired and living on a fixed budget).

Any help appreciated, PM if you can help!

Got one from another FW'er... thanks to those that offered to help! 

oos

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017