posted 1 month ago by
ShoppingChick

Best Buy (via eBay) has the Guitar Hero Live (Xbox One) on sale for $19.99 with free in-store pickup. Contains game software and one Guitar Hero Live wireless guitar controller

• FreeStyleGames have reinvented the legendary Guitar Hero franchise, with two innovative new gameplay modes and an all-new guitar controller.
  • You Are The Rock Star: Playing music in front of a real crowd is like no other experience. With the new GH Live first-person view, YOU’LL take center stage like never before.
  • Feel the rush of performing in a real band, in front of real crowds who react in real time to your performance.
  • In GH Live, you’ll take the stage in a variety of venues. Experience it all from the intimacy of a small club or the main stage of a massive outdoor festival.
  • The guitar controller was redesigned for the best gameplay across all skill levels.

Rated 4.2/5 stars from 730 Best Buy customer reviews.

Also available at BestBuy.com for $19.99. Amazon has the next lowest price for $22.35. The next lowest price on Google Shopping is for $32.49 from Target.

3 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
I have had bad customer service from Best Buy, time after time. I strongly suggest consumers do research into businesses they are considering purchasing from, before there is an issue, not after. Best Buy does not consider consumer's rights as we are just a dollar sign. This is evident from their automated phone menu to their legal clauses one is subject to, by just browsing their website. I urge my fellow fatwallet members to vote with their wallet and shop elsewhere. Thank you!

rated:
I have always had excellent customer service from Bestbuy. Not sure what this guy was talking about. If you honestly think that any corporation doesn't see you as a dollar sign, you're nuts.

rated:
Wait, what? These companies are in business to make money? Crazy

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017