posted 48 years ago by
st4rdust
Doorbuster

Sears has a couple of mugs on sale for $0.97. Choose free in-store pickup to save on shipping. YMMV. 

15-oz. Touchdown Beer Mug http://www.sears.com/15oz-touchdown-beer-mug/p-04488829000P?

Oh Deer Ceramic Mug w/ Deer Spoon http://www.sears.com/oh-deer-ceramic-mug-with-deer-spoon/p-04488...

Views
6 Comments
Add Comment
They are millions of deals from Sears which are actually never available.

ballabgarh said:   They are millions of deals from Sears which are actually never available.
Very true.
Their online system sucks. I have pick-up orders sitting there forever never getting fulfilled. I also have B1G1 order, which only one item was shipped, and the other item was silently cancelled, and they never issued me any credit! I have ordered a blanket but instead received XXL pink pjs.

Who has bought it successfully? Is it true? The price is too low to believe.

ljiaxuaner said:   Who has bought it successfully? Is it true? The price is too low to believe.
  yes, just ordered 50 of them. free shipping. no local stock. but free shipping offered.

At approximately 6 pm PT I was able to put 1 of the deer mug and 2 of the touchdown beer mug in my shopping cart for shipping but did not check out.  I was verifying the max quantity available by specifying a quantity of 999 for each but the system responded with the max quantity available, which was 1 for the deer and 2 for the touchdown mug.   Sears clearance deals are great, but tend to be limited in quantify or geographically specific.

microkelvin said:   
ljiaxuaner said:   Who has bought it successfully? Is it true? The price is too low to believe.
  yes, just ordered 50 of them. free shipping. no local stock. but free shipping offered.

Otherwise, shipping is free on orders $49+.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017