A Hard Day's Night (Mono) (Vinyl)
$12.64
https://www.walmart.com/ip/A-Hard-Day-s-Night-Mono-Vinyl/39081305

A Hard Day's Night (Mono) (Vinyl)

11 Comments
Add Comment
rated:

rated:
Nice!! Makes me think of my younger days.

rated:
ctgolfer said:   Nice!! Makes me think of my younger days.
  Yes same here.  Like the time my dad gave me a bunch of Beatles albums and I sold them thinking that Vinyl would never be popular again.  DOHHHH!!!!

rated:
EntertheDeals said:   
  Yes same here.  Like the time my dad gave me a bunch of Beatles albums and I sold them thinking that Vinyl would never be popular again.  DOHHHH!!!!

DOHHHH!!! indeed. Apple Label?

rated:
ctgolfer said:   
EntertheDeals said:   

DOHHHH!!! indeed. Apple Label?

This was from 1964.     Apple Records is a record label founded by the Beatles in 1968   

rated:
For those not in the know, this is the album to get. Audiophiles rave about these mono remasters. All analog means an album as good, if not better, than a mint original from 1964. But $12 instead of $500.

rated:
Thanks! We've been slowly adding to our vinyl collection. Mostly vintage found at flea markets and such, but a few new pressings here and there.

rated:
Jack White just installed 4 new vinyl presses in Detroit, the first in the USA in more than 3 decades. I need to get a better record player

rated:
MeIsCheap said:   Jack White just installed 4 new vinyl presses in Detroit, the first in the USA in more than 3 decades. I need to get a better record player
  Be careful, that hobby can be a slippery slope.    I went with a Pro-Ject Debut Carbon, an entry level into the "real" players.  Runs $400.  You can get away with an AudioTechnica LP120 as the lowest you want to go.  Stay away from Crosley.

rated:
Rob9874 said:   
MeIsCheap said:   Jack White just installed 4 new vinyl presses in Detroit, the first in the USA in more than 3 decades. I need to get a better record player
  Be careful, that hobby can be a slippery slope.    I went with a Pro-Ject Debut Carbon, an entry level into the "real" players.  Runs $400.  You can get away with an AudioTechnica LP120 as the lowest you want to go.  Stay away from Crosley.

Plus a receiver with a phono input!

rated:
what's wrong with Crosley?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017