posted 3 months ago by
chelsearucker

Staples offers the Lenovo Ideapad 510 80SR001FUS 15.6-inch Laptop for $489.99
Free shipping.
6th Generation Intel Core i5-6200U Processor Processor (2.30GHz 3MB) / 15.6" FHD IPS LED AntiGlare (1920x1080) with integrated camera / Intel HD Graphics 520 / 8.0GB DDR4 2133 MHz (4GB onboard and 1 X 4GB DIMM) / 1TB HDD / Windows 10 Home 64. NVIDIA GeForce 940MX 4 GB
http://www.staples.com/Lenovo-Ideapad-510-15-Intel-Core-i5-6200U...

3 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — May. 29, 2017 @ 8:20am
rated:
Please add seller name to title.

rated:
I feel that this is great laptop. Functions quickly and efficienty. I would recommend for any home user but not an office notebook due to it being a lighter constructions. For the price I feel it was an excellent bargain.

rated:
Not interested in Dell laptops!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017