Special Deal of the Day. Only good 2/28/17. Nice smokers.

Amazon.com : Masterbuilt 20070112 Cold Smoking Kit for Masterbuilt Digital Smokers : Electric Smoker : Patio, Lawn Garden
Disclaimer
If you own a masterbuilt, buy the cold smoke attachment. I got one for the masterbuilt I keep at our "cabin".
For reference, you can see it at  https://www.amazon.com/Masterbuilt-20070112-Smoking-Digital-Smok...

Best accessory you will ever buy. Makes the masterbuilt produce food that tastes like it was made in a real smoker.  I would give it a 8 star rating, if I could.

One of the biggest problems with masterbuilts is that you can't get a lot of smoke flavor. Their little "smolder tray" is a joke. Just can't produce enough smoke.

We tried a lot of things to get better smoke. Best thing we found (up to last year) was the A-MAZE-N smoke tubes and mazes (in fact, talking to the inventor, the maze is specifically sized to fit the masterbuilt). like this https://www.amazon.com/A-MAZE-N-AMNPS5X8-Pellet-Smoker/dp/B007RO...
A-MAZE-N makes great products, and their inventor, Todd Johnson is a really great guy (you can use the smoke tubes/mazes in anything - gas BBQ, whatever.

THEN WE FOUND THE COLD SMOKER. Wow.
super simple to use. Put wood chips in it, plug it in, turn it on. Let it go. Huge amounts of smoke. In fact, you have to be careful when you use it for true cold smoking (like cheese, nuts, fish) not to get TOO much smoke.

Best thing, you can use the cold smoker with the masterbuilt's heater on - so it is a HUGE smoke generator attached to your electric smoker. Makes amazing food (we have done ribs, brisket, pork butts (pulled pork), prime rib, chicken, steaks, stuffed burgers, stuffed jalapeno "wolf turds" and more). Food comes out as good as from my pellet smoker or a stick burner.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017