posted 2 months ago by
drewhunter
Ancient Member

WalMart has the Azio KB505U Large Print Tri-Color Illuminated Keyboard on sale for $19.99.

• Large print keys to reduce eyestrain and promote productivity
  • Customize the look of your keyboard with 3 color LED selection
  • Select between red, blue or purple backlit illuminations to enhance keyboard accessibility
  • Built-in multimedia and quick access keys
  • Easily complete work in well-lit and low-light areas

12 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — May. 23, 2017 @ 5:36am
rated:
Wired, if you are wondering like I did.

rated:
I find no store pick up, del is $6.00

rated:
Never mind, I found free to storeSubtotal$19.99Pickup Free Estimated TaxEst. tax$0.00Based on 97526   Estimated TotalEst. total$19.99

rated:
itsme13 said:   Wired, if you are wondering like I did.

Thanks.  Wish it have a dedicated battery to power the light and it's wireless.  But it's almost a given that lighted = wired.

rated:
WorkerAnt said:   
itsme13 said:   Wired, if you are wondering like I did.

Thanks.  Wish it have a dedicated battery to power the light and it's wireless.  But it's almost a given that lighted = wired.

The kind you want are available.

rated:
I bought this keyboard at Microcenter three years ago for about $35, still using it. It's "good enough". Keys are shallow with short travel, like laptop keys. The selling points for me were the changeable color backlighting and large print keycaps. I also like the macro keys across the top: email, web browser, windows explorer, audio control, calculator. Keycaps are evenly illuminated. $20 seems like a steal.

(FWIW, I learned that if you hold down the LED change key for 5 secs, it turns off the backlight.)

rated:
Have this and it has failed after less than two years. A few of the keys on the left side of the KB are dead.

rated:
I've been going strong with illuminated bluetooth Logitech. Yep, costs more, like 2.5 times more. But a charge lasts a long time, the keys are nice and bright, it doesn't have a (useless to me) numbers keypad dangling off to the right, taking up space. The larger type-face of the keys a definite plus with my 62 year old eyes, but being wired kills it deader than dead for me. Heck, even the larger foot-print of this keyboard (due to numbers pad) kills it deader than dead for me.

Thx for posting, OP, great deal if it's what you're looking for. Myself, I'm gonna hang onto this Logitech.

Green.

rated:
Ordered one, thanks.

rated:
So this is backlit keyboard?

rated:
So this is backlit keyboard?

rated:
i think that will comfortable when use it, thanks OP

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017